How Children With Autism Make IEPs Remarkable Using This Software
Make Your Child The Star At Their Next IEP
Parents Of Children With Autism Struggle To Help Their Child Adapt To Adulthood – You Can Avoid That Danger.
Help your child start sharing who they are by adding to and customizing their online MyLife Portfolios today while you make it easy to prepare and communicate at their next IEP and beyond. – We will coach you.
14-DAY FREE TRIAL
Do You Want Things to Be Easier, Better, and More Fulfilling for Your Child?
Self-Directed IEPs are happening now with powerful results. You too can make a self-directed IEP remarkable using Cognitopia. Students are discovering more about themselves and developing self-advocacy skills because they are revealing their voice with their digital portfolios.
Parents of children with autism struggle to help their child adapt to adulthood, however you can avoid that danger. Cognitopia makes it easy.
You will reveal amazing insights. Interests, strengths, preferences, needs, accommodations, progress, and goals become clear. The IEP team will be all on the same page, supporting your child's success and growth. Then, the chosen valuable information can be shared with one click to employers, new teachers, therapists, or anyone you choose.
Why make things more difficult than needed? The new technology and tools exist for you now. Everything has been developed in context with solid evidence and proven results. You and your child can improve life. Don’t get left behind or struggle anymore.
Get 2 FREE Private Coaching Sessions Included
Valued at $200 if you act now.
Includes you, your child, and any other supporters you desire. Secure your spot for training today. Sign up and we will contact you by email to schedule your 1st Private Coaching session.
One solution for a parent to support their child, who is also supported by other Family Members, Teachers, BCBA’s, Coaches, Therapists, etc.
7 Reasons You Need Cognitopia Right Now
7 Fun Facts About 108
Increase student self-advocacy skills. Students put in IEP goals the way they choose (easily with text, pictures, video, or audio), document their progress, and use that data to share it with you.
Cognitopia’s MyLife makes it easy for students to organize the content in their IEP and create presentations to run their IEP meetings.
A student's MyLife portfolio stays with them through transition and beyond. MyLife provides digital storytelling that helps students communicate who they are, what they can do, and their post-school goals.
7 REMARKABLE BENEFITS
Increase Student’s Awareness of Their Ability & Disability
Improve Purpose of the IEP Focus
Inspire Key IEP Content
Discover Interests, Dreams, and Goals
Give Students an Accessible Presentation Tool
Foster Team Support & Involvement
Save Time with Remote Support & Feedback
- You can put everything on it and share with anyone. My son can show other people what he can do, including being able to showcase his many marketable skills and talents without having to try and describe them to a potential employer.SUSIE M.Parent at supporting Transition Aged High School Student
- MyLife worked in my IEP meeting very good because it helped me communicate my needs.ZANDER G.Student at Transition Age
- Students take ownership of their skills and their desires and wants. It has become very eye-opening because you can really see the personalities shine through when they are sharing on Cognitopia.DR. SHELLY DASONDirector of Student Services at Pleasant & Ridgedale School Districts, Ohio
- We could not have asked for a better partnership in terms of communication and providing support for our teachers and our students....The teachers raved about the program. The students loved the program.DR. CHARLOTTE BRICKHOUSEExecutive Director at The School District of Phladelphia
- We can't be more happy with Cognitopia!RYAN WENNERLINDAssociate Director, Center For Autism Spectrum Disorders/Project F.O.C.U.S. at University Of Nevada, Las Vegas
- The fact that they are able to present this information with minimal support from their team members is really impressive.TOBIAS R.Autism Consultant at Oregon School Districts
- Cognitopia provided the opportunity for my students to lead their IEP meetings, advocate for their needs in a format they understood, and share them with friends and family.MICHELLE KALOSSpecial Education/Transition Teacher W.E.S.T. Program at Windsor Exceptional Students In Transition
- It allows me to show what types of stuff I am interested in.RYAN S.Student at Transition Age
- I can’t scream loud enough how amazing Cognitopia is! It’s very, very customizable for each individual’s needs.JENNIFER DELONGHead of Academics at Tennessee Rehabilitation Center